New Day

Welp, I've been up thinking. yeah, I know it's dangerous. But long overdue.
  • I texted M--who I kicked to the curb but was corresponding with. Told him that I am not looking for sex, but am looking for love and long term.
  • Texted big truck fix it guy- B, who is having surgery today, that I said a prayer for him and exchanged a few texts to help rally his courage.
  • Texted Navy - "I love you." which I do, if ya'll haven't figured that out. Not gonna change the fact that I'm tired of chasing him, but decided I might as well tell him. Doesn't really matter what he says or doesn't say.
  • I'm pulling down my profiles off the singles sites. Whatever I'm doing so far isn't helping me. Decided that I am going to focus on me, my health, my house, my life, and those that I've already brought into my life up to this point. If I am home on the weekends, so be it. Just another opportunity to get myself straightened up. I might even spend my weekends at my favorite spot walking around, getting air, exercise, and enjoying the atmosphere.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do