my man diet


It's been a mostly uneventful weekend.
Due to an ailment of a personal nature, I was not feeling up to much.

Plus, I'm still sticking to my man diet.

One of Navy's biker friends kept hitting on me via My Space. Of course he wanted nothing but NSA sex, so I closed my My Space (he was really the only person I talked to on there) and deleted him from my other stuff.

As I have previously said, my 20 yr marriage was pretty much a big booty call, aka, NSA sex, so I'm searching for more this time around. I will be so disappointed if there is really no such thing as love for me.

I watched "Hope Floats" with Sandra Bullock and Harry Connick Jr today. What a great show---I wanted to crawl in the TV and pretend it was my life. Sooo pathetic. lol

Saturday, Son called me needing salt---told me it was an emergency and his dad wasn't home. Doting mother as always, brought it to him. As he came out of the house he said, "Hey Mom, guess what Dad has you saved as on his contact list?" Yeah it was a pretty rude, disrespectful name.

I grabbed the phone from son and changed it to "2Good4YOU". But, I was upset. I am sooooooo tired and heartbroken that I wasted so much of my life with this person, so humiliated and degraded that my children have heard so many horrible things coming out of their father's mouth about me.

I ended up confronting him about it. I won't go into detail but he did admit to trying to get me fired, said he'd mistreated Son previously coz son reminded him of me, said some more horrible things to me, blah blah.

That's okay, I am so done with it. It just reinforced the fact that failure is NOT an option. I HAVE to be able to keep my house, get it fixed up, pay for my car, make my life fantastic. Anything less is unacceptable.

Current mood: determined

Comments

  1. I sure hope he gets over it and acts right. Good luck finding a good guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will find a great love. You deserve it. You are a wonderful person and very sweet and loving. I am glad you don't want to settle and that you know failure is not an option. Hang in there, hon. You can do this! You are strong, smart, and beautiful. hugs to you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do