Biker chick... my destiny??


Son and I were on our way home after dropping Navy at work. We pulled up behind two motorcycles-- a couple on Harleys.

Son said "Why are all biker chicks blonde?!" As far as I know, Son has no experience seeing or being around biker chicks....

"When have you ever seen biker chicks? I'm pretty sure they aren't all blond!"

"YOU'RE blonde."

"Umm, I'm not a biker chick unless you see me actually riding on one!"

"You're almost! That was a close call there with Dad, Mom. He was going to get a bike. Now you're with Navy, he's a biker. Mom, the heaven's have opened up and declared that you are destined to be a biker chick!! It's only a matter of time!"

lol. funny kid.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do