• Quiet weekend at home---never a great thing for my state of mind.
  • Reel push mowers are to mowing what a carpet sweeper is to vacuuming.
  • I'm tired of being ignored by my children and my men.
  • I wonder if keeping my home is worth it.
  • It feels like no one really cares about me.
  • My son is what keeps me alive.
  • Flowers make me feel kinda happy.
  • I can do way more painting than I can weed whacking.
  • Cleaning house makes things feel better.
  • The sliding door handle that X just fixed a year ago has broken. They don't make em like they used to.
  • I'm scared about all the things that need to be done.
  • Credit cards are evil.
  • I don't have any credit cards.
  • Nowadays, men in steel toed boots pique my interest.
  • I'm kinda man crazy lately.
  • Am thinking of getting a tattoo.
  • Perhaps I need to start seeing a counselor again.
  • It bothers me that my X calls me names to my children.
  • Maybe that is why my children seem so disrespectful toward me lately.
  • My son is going to need braces to prevent an under bite.
  • I have tomatoes growing in with my flowers and one is almost ripe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do