- Quiet weekend at home---never a great thing for my state of mind.
- Reel push mowers are to mowing what a carpet sweeper is to vacuuming.
- I'm tired of being ignored by my children and my men.
- I wonder if keeping my home is worth it.
- It feels like no one really cares about me.
- My son is what keeps me alive.
- Flowers make me feel kinda happy.
- I can do way more painting than I can weed whacking.
- Cleaning house makes things feel better.
- The sliding door handle that X just fixed a year ago has broken. They don't make em like they used to.
- I'm scared about all the things that need to be done.
- Credit cards are evil.
- I don't have any credit cards.
- Nowadays, men in steel toed boots pique my interest.
- I'm kinda man crazy lately.
- Am thinking of getting a tattoo.
- Perhaps I need to start seeing a counselor again.
- It bothers me that my X calls me names to my children.
- Maybe that is why my children seem so disrespectful toward me lately.
- My son is going to need braces to prevent an under bite.
- I have tomatoes growing in with my flowers and one is almost ripe.
X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do
Oh, I almost forgot. I have a question for you all. My X's mother's birthday just passed. His father's birthday is in a week or so and his birthday a bit after. I thought about having the kids call their Oma (grandma) to wish happy birthday but opted not to. I think he should be responsible for that. What do I do about this and/or his upcoming birthday? Do I have the kids do something? He didn't bother for me last year when we were separated..... Ideas anyone?
Comments
Post a Comment