Lots has happened.

Thursday last week, I found out that Navy was in the hospital from Saturday onwards due to almost dying from an allergic reaction to one of his medications. Here I was being stubborn, not calling him, waiting for him to call me, and he was at deaths door. :( I'm an idiot, huh. But he's alive thank God.

Friday, I used a high power vacuum to vacuum my car--- It was like an episode of I Love Lucy. Sucked up huge things from the car not meant to be vacuumed, got tangled up in the hose, practically crawled inside the trunk to get the far reaches. Wrestled my skirt out of the vacuum hose, and later it almost sucked the shirt off of my back. hope they don't have a video camera

After that, I went out and bought myself a car. Yay didn't have to ask anyone's permission or explain myself. Pretty happy about that!

I drove up to my friend's place in Rochester, MN to support her during a hearing for a restraining order she filed against an X boyfriend.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do