growth



After a full day and evening of moping and being reclusive, my mom called Sunday morning (waking me up from aforementioned dream) and gave me no choice but to go to church with her. I'm pretty sure that saved me from spending another day moping. Church and lunch are becoming our routine.

I should have been busy grading papers, but instead took a drive to just peek at flowers and buy a couple to put in by my mailbox. Yeah right. That's like eating ONE chip.

needs a bit of tidying, but at least they are in the ground. While I was at it, I took a picture of my first tomatoes ever--- planted in the midst of some flowers for convenience. For whatever reason, I don't have a lot of stamina, so have to work small areas of flowers as I can. Baby steps.... hopefully, if I keep doing that it will get easier and stamina will improve. This is the first year that I've done so much outside work in a long time. Had a few flowers last year, but add the painting and other things, I'm getting pretty active, which is very important. I actually turned on my air conditioning too since it was a pretty hot and humid day---I worked up quite a sweat! lol.




Today I go to court again regarding the X's unpaid child support.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do