Love's Representations




I don't know about you, but I am so happy that today is Friday. Long weekend coming up makes less days of work next week. YaY. Spring Break will be here pretty soon too in mid-March.

Jasper chewed on my cell phone and deformed it. I have a new digital camera that I need to get busy using...

Half my take home pay was taken due to sick days that I didn't have available but took anyway. Looks like that will happen again next paycheck too until I am caught up. gah.
AND I quit my second job. hmmm maybe that was a tad premature, huh. ouchies. BUT my quality of life has drastically improved with just that extra three hours of time after school. Meanwhile, it's gonna be a longggggg short month with half my salary. Lord please let that child support come in ASAP!

I have a feeling X is gearing up for a trip to China. Wonder if he plans on letting the kids know. His parents leave to move back to JKT today which is a good thing---that much less hate I have to deal with.

The weather has been so overcast lately, which isn't helping my happiness levels. More often than not, my mood matches the sky which is NOT a good thing.


Valentine's Day is almost here and I have no one to celebrate with no different than last year though, since I was separated and suffering. The idea of Valentine's Day makes me happy though. I adore all the hearts, flowers, beautiful representations of love. Oh, that reminds me. I got the results of that echo thingy that was done on my heart and they said it's pumping nice and strong with no problems. SO guess my heart isn't broken after all, huh :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do