Good weekend

I've had a good weekend. Friday, I was busy with a special event at school and brought my son along to that. He was soooooo excited because I bought him his first cell phone (prepaid), so it was nice to see him so happy happy happy. This way, when he is with his father, I can contact him and vice versa--especially when he goes out of town with him as he did last weekend and this weekend.

My puppy dog chewed up one of my new shoes, the handle off my new purse and ate the leg off of his stuffed animal toy which later re-emerged in front of my son's door. It came out from one of his ends..... ewww.

I went on a date Saturday night ---BOWLING. Haven't done that in over twenty years, but I had a good time. Went with a nice young couple, their son and the gentleman who was my date. Awkwardly enough, Navy guy arrived at my door before my date with a computer problem, stayed to hang out with my dogs, TV and my computer so was still there when I got back. I enjoy having him around though, but I think he only comes over to pet my dogs. lol.

Mom and I went out to a movie and early dinner and shopping Saturday as well, so it was a busy day. Today, went to church, lunch and another walmart run. She wanted to make sure I wasn't feeling sorry for myself again this weekend and seems like it worked. lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do