I don't do "hate". I never have. But thanks to X, I do NOW. I HATE HIM.
It makes me sad that I finally have sunk to that low but there it is. I HATE HIM. Lately I have been thinking of him as "the rat bastard" in my thoughts. Is that bad? I never do that. I have always thought the best of people, tried to see their good qualities, never talk bad about others.

He is off seeing his new wife in China. Just took off without telling his kids and no child support has been paid since January. Meanwhile, I'm paying his student loan payment of 135 a month. GAHHH

K, I think I'm okay now. Sorry. The sun is out today ---- it's unbelievable how the constant overcast skies and cold winds have affected my mood and I'm sure the mood of many.

It's also the anniversary of my dad's death which doesn't make me sad anymore. I miss him and always will, but the sharpness of the grief has been superseded by the emotions from the divorce drama. He'd totally understand. But I dreamed about him last night.

Comments

  1. I am sorry you are having a bad time, hon. Yes the weather does affect lots of people. I am like that too. I am sorry that you lost your dad. I am sorry that your X is an idiot. He should be paying his child support. And he should have told his kids he was going. And he should be paying his own bills. Hang in there, girl. Lots of us love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do