gum, mood swings, enemies




Yesterday morning, had a hard morning getting son up and out of the house. Missed my morning meeting AGAIN. He was moving slowly, not cooperating, being ornery, then I had to get him in a headlock to scrub his neck since he wasn't gonna let me. :( So that was bad.

Then, turns out someone is trying to cause me to lose my job by making a phone call to my boss accusing me of something or other. But, I have no idea who it was or what exactly I was accused of- all I know is that it was something from my personal life. My boss asked me a vague question via email; I answered it and that's all I know. He spoke to my friend/mentor at work asking questions of her regarding my personal life. She reassured him but I haven't heard anything else.

I think it might be my X or his father since I have received threats from X about making my life miserable, causing me to lose my job, house, finances, etc. So that is stressful. It makes me sick to think someone out there is trying to do me harm.

Today started out fine---made my meeting on time too, but suddenly about 9:30 am, I felt so LOW. It struck me how radically my life has changed in a year's time and I felt like sinking into the floor, like glue on the carpet--- grimy, disgusting, lower than low; something to be scraped off. After a good cry, I wiped my eyes and went back about my business, good as new. :/ I guess it's time for me to go back to see a counselor. These mood swings are aggravating and disturbing.

Comments

  1. awww hon...don't let anyone do this to you. Dang, your emotions and reactions are a lot like mine. I am doing better so there is hope. But I have felt that so many times...wondering if my life is better than it was before. Wondering if I did the right thing. If the mood swings are too much...go talk to someone. Don't let it go too long. Big hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tammy. I will. hugz

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do