2/17/10
Hi guys, been thinking about you! Or rather, been feeling guilty because I haven't posted. :D
Anyhoo, Sunday was uneventful except for taking son to BestBuy to get his first iPod Nano which he purchased with his own money. Monday we were off, so I was planning on being in my jammies alllllllllllllll day but Mom tricked me into going to Best Buy with her to get her some phones. :/
I originally said NO. An hour later she calls and said, "wanna go out to eat with me?" Welp, never one to turn down free food I said yes but quickly realized "heyyyy wait a minute... You're trying to trick me into going to buy your phone with you aren't u?" Yeah she was.

OH well.

Son and I are fighting off a stomach bug but I persevered and went to work anyway. I'm feeling good today so that is great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do