Things I love

I love:
snuggling in bed, hearing the rain outside.
standing outside at night, enjoying the wind before a storm.
sleeping with a fan blowing near me 365 days a year.
touching a sleeping man's back.
sunny, beautiful mornings when the birds are singing, the house is quiet and I feel strong.
things that smell good --- gooey cinnamon rolls, petunias, honeysuckle, expensive perfumes, fresh cut grass, babies, puppies, the smell of a hard working man.
being petted like a cat, held as I go to sleep, fondled unexpectedly, hugged and kissed.
someone being kind to me, doing something thoughtful that I need but wouldn't ask for.
a romantic love song
a beautiful poem
dreaming.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do