Hope Springs Eternal





Hope springs eternal in the human breast;
Man never Is, but always To be blest:
The soul, uneasy and confin'd from home,
Rests and expatiates in a life to come.

-Alexander Pope,
An Essay on Man, Epistle I, 1733


Things have been looking up around here. I have finally cut the tie with Navy guy and have moved on to dating again. Currently, I am quite optimistic about a particular country gentleman who I've been corresponding with since the beginning of December. We have graduated from several emails a day to text and phone calls plus emails.

We actually have so much in common that we have been talking for hours at a time, usually about three hours but it went to seven hours on Saturday. SEVEN I know it's crazy.

I am going to stick with this for awhile to see where it goes. We will meet next Saturday and are both really looking forward to it.

I'm going to keep the details about him to myself for a bit. :)

Comments

  1. glad you are feeling good about this one =) Nice to see you looking up again =) take care hon big hugs to you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do