So, on to things that I'd like to accomplish.

From my previous blog entries, I am sure that it is obvious what I want romantically: hearts, flowers, romance, to be cherished, touched, supported emotionally, etc.

Here are some other things:

- start fixing my house one thing at a time
- continue to get my teeth and the kids fixed as needed
- begin to be more active physically for health reasons
- eat healthier and encourage my son to as well
- rather than wait for a man to baby me, I am going to start treating myself like a princess. Maybe if I learn to love and cherish myself, I will know what it feels like.
- pay off medical bills, get a savings account for security, buy a new car

Comments

  1. Sounds like a good way to start the new year. The first step to accomplishing goals is to have goals.

    Happy New Year.

    TAG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tag, I appreciate your support :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do