positives


It's cold. No snow here,but lots of cold air.

I'm happy that for the first time in about ten years, I can park in my garage. YaY.

It's great that I am finally getting my teeth taken care of. When I was married, there were too many things that seemed more important. Now, I can put priority on getting my health in hand, fixing up my teeth (ouch), getting the kids to the dentist for check ups.... Why is it that those things seem easier to do now that I am divorced?

I ordered myself two sweaters that were on sale half price.

Had a pleasant surprise yesterday---I am working to get my mortgage loan modified and had to provide proof of house insurance. I thought it had lapsed but YaY it was paid up in October. I am so RELIEVED about that. When this modification goes thru, my taxes and insurance will be rolled into it and I will be paying 100 less-- if you add the savings for taxes and insurance that saves me over 2000 out of pocket. sigh. good deal.

Either I was testy today or the students at school were more goobery than usual.

I need to put plastic sheeting over my windows to try to keep heat in and cold air out.... took my garbage outside....I feel so grown up :pwo

Picked up fish oil capsules that my doctor asked me to take ---4000 mg of fish oil capsules a day!!!! oh my. Two prescriptions, fish oil, and multivitamin cost 76 dollars. That was an ouch!

oh well.

love you all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do