pedicuris interruptis


As New Year approaches, I'm starting to evaluate where life has taken me and where it's headed. What are the things that I can do to make my life better---basic things?

This past year has certainly been a time of growth in many ways. I know that some of my friends, Army guy and computer guy for example, may see me as being a bit of a mess, but if you look back a year ago, I think it's obvious that things are more together in my life then they have ever been.

This is what I have/have accomplished this year:
--less episodes of sorrow, hysteria
--episodes that I do have resolve quickly
--enjoy my children more
--took my house back, caught up on those bills
--taking more interest/pride in my home
--let go of my timeshare in exchange for keeping my home
--paid off the divorce lawyer
--started getting my health under control
--getting my teeth and my children's teeth taken care of
--stood up for myself with my X and my children
--got my garage cleaned up enough so that I can actually park in it! YaY


umm, let me interrupt this. I need a pedicure.
lol :D
to be continued...... smoochies :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do