Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone~
The kids and I went to my mom's Christmas Eve in spite of the snow. Unfortunately, I drove home in a blizzard and it was the scariest drive of my life. I had to have the kids looking out open windows to see if I was on the road.... Thankfully, I made it home and dropped them off at their dad's on the way. Then, dropped by Navy guy's to bring him some medicine and made my way home again. Never have I been so grateful to be home alone snuggled in my bed with my TV remote and laptop! The roads were apparently littered with abandoned cars the next day. They had to close down the major highways until they were able to get those cars out of there.

Christmas evening, I once again braved the roads with the kiddos to go to my brother's. I only did it for my son's sake but we had a good time. The roads were still scary but at least I could see!

My doggies have been enjoying the snow... more so when it was fresh. The puppy was so cute romping around in it with Cookie. I wish I had a camera to take their picture.

Anyhoo, hope you are all well~!

Comments

  1. well I'm glad you made it!!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do