I think I hear thunder

I'm going to tell you guys, coz I tell ya'll most everything. I still have moments where I don't want to live, don't know what I am good for, don't know why I am here other than for my children. I thought I had my life settled and now it's not. Thankfully, those moments are less often and seem to pass. I haven't acted on any of those feelings or thoughts and don't plan on doing so. I wish they would just go away altogether.

K, with that out of the way.... I am going to bake today, gonna go visit a friend, gonna try to read a book. Navy guy (formerly referred to as BF) finally sent me an offline saying that he doesnt do Christmas since his kids aren't with him, not to buy him a gift, and he is going to be sleeping over his three day break. Somehow, I'm not surprised about that. whatever.

I will go to family gatherings Thursday nite and Friday nite. Kids will be with their dad over night Thursday and I will pick them up at five for Friday nite gathering. Son will prolly go back to his Dad Saturday - Sunday.

I think I hear thunder outside.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do