Please!!

dad, could u plz talk to mom and explain you want to see me? PLZ!?!? PLEASE?!?!?!

Tell that woman you want to see me,... if she does not allow you to see me,... I'll see you when you are 18.

Love you sooo much
Dad.

Dear X,

If you have anything to communicate to me, please do so via email, phone, or knock on the door. I will not receive messages sent via the children nor will I send messages via the children.
I love our children too much to see them hurt any further by our foolishness. They should not have to be subjected to outbursts of anger or frustration. If you have something to say to me, please do so directly to me. I will do the same--either via email or if you so choose, in person.
Personally, I want nothing but the best for you and hope we can sit down soon to discuss a visitation schedule with you for Son.
Blessings,
Julie

Comments

  1. You are a very strong, smart woman. You are right for keeping your kids from the middle of this. He is not being fair. I hope things go well for you, hon. Hang in there. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good! you did good. he should grow up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do