X

This sounds familiar. 3 guesses, anyone?

Comments

  1. I'll guess.

    "I don't have the money for your child support. Not sure when I will.

    That translated means.... (I don't give a dam about you or the kids and how you pay the bills. I DID find the money to go to Chicago for some fun with my new gal, but that has nothing to do with this. I will find the money to go away on an expensive honeymoon and then probably live overseas for awhile. Learn how to live without they money I owe you and while you are at it, be a doll and pay off my student loans."

    That close to what he said? Hope not.

    TAG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, you totally nailed it. Funny how you read my mind with all that translation too. Was hopin it was just me. durn.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do