Welp, I talked to my mom and she said that jobs can be changed, if I like him then other things can be worked out. Yes, she is right. He's only doing that job because it's full time and will have benefits. Long haul is already something that he has decided he doesnt want to do anymore so guess he is making a step in the right direction with this current job -- works 10-12 hours then he is back at home until the next day.

I had a nice weekend. Saturday morning, did some housework, relaxed, enjoyed the quiet and finally, took my son to mom's to spend the night etc. His father is still not making arrangements to see him and my mother forbids me to do it for him---after all, son then has to put up with his gpa being a jerk right along with his dad. If it were me, I'd be finding ways to see my kids. Seems like X is waiting for his kids to want to see him but that's not the way it should be.

On the way home, I stopped and picked up some mums in full bud, ready to be planted. It makes me so happy. Why do things like that make me happy? A flower or two, a clean house, enjoying a Saturday morning in my clean house. I never knew such simple things could be so pleasurable. sigh. Sometimes I think life is great!

Welp, I tried to get off my anti depressant. I'd been taking it hit and miss, so thought I could just stop. nope. No wonder I was feeling sooooooo tired, weak, blah blah. So, back on it for now. I'll wait a bit then start weaning off it properly this time.

Okay I have to go to work now---I have over 125 essays to grade this week. :/ gotta earn my dollar I guess :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do