mmm brownies

So I got my first child support payment courtesy of the Department of Human Services Child Support division. 150 big ones! I'm torn as what to do with it. So many things needed and just that much to go around. God, please let more be forthcoming!

Yesterday, I went to the Dr. for a follow up on recent blood work. I have deficiencies in iron and vitamin D. That might explain why I have felt so achy lately and of course, tired. Also, my liver enzymes are still high even after having my gallbladder out, so I have to go get an ultra sound of my liver and pancreas. I'm believing the vitamin supplements will help me feel better ASAP.

My sweetie boyfriend fixed the front window by the door so that cold air can't get in. AND he put my new tag on, plus changed the light bulb over my license plate. YaY I was so happy to have someone help me, I actually shed a tear or four. My mom stopped by as he was fixing the window, so he scored MAJOR brownie points.

Comments

  1. Yay!! He definitely sounds like a keeper!!
    I am so glad you got some money...sure hope it keeps coming for you. I am happy for you, hon. Excited that you have found a wonderful man who is treating you right... =)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do