hearts, flowers and Harleys

Okay, situation resolved. Army guy finally noticed that I have a special man in my life and called to congratulate me. YaY.

And my truckdriver is special. This weekend, his outfit by choice and due to laundry needing done, by default, was a red white and blue do rag, a black and orange sleeveless snap front Harley Davidson shirt, a pair of black pajama pants with the red ACDC logo all over them, and to finish off his ensemble, an old pair of steel toed trucker boots open and unlaced. I loved it. lol. He looked every inch the biker dude or his version of it. Funny thing is, as long as he doesn't mind what I am wearing, I don't mind what he is wearing. I liked his outfit -- thought it was sexy actually. lol.

For some reason, I am dreaming of hearts and flowers, a white dress and a man in biker gear. Dunno wassup with that. Is it possible for a boring school teacher and a truckdriving harley riding biker dude to be happy together? I don't ride motorcycles--don't mind 'em but don't ride em. Guess we will have to see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do