Underwear model

I was looking at Ken's picture from when he met with Penny recently thinking he is handsome enough to be a model. I was, in fact, going to suggest that he be an underwear model when I remembered something my son did. A few years ago, he was standing in front of the mirror in the bathroom chattering away to me while I just half listened, making appropriate "oh? I see, uhhunh" comments when something he said caught my attention.

So I said "whoa wait, what did you say? "
He said, "yeah I could, I think I could"
I said, "could what?"
"I think I could be one of those guys on underwear packages"
"You mean an underwear model?"
"Yes, I could be one of those, I think I can do it!"

Apparently, he had been admiring his 9 year old body in the mirror and saw some underwear model potential. lol.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do