that Swine

Welp, son is with his dad this weekend. Son came running into my room last night about eight pm, wanting to go to his Oma's house because he accidentally deleted a song off of his iPod. So, I drove him over there, thinking that X would be at work. He wasn't and soon, Son came out to say his dad wanted him to spend the night and return him Sunday. I wasn't going to look in my son's eyes and tell him no, so there you have it.

Gives me a bit of a break,I guess. I will be going out with Big truck fix it guy tonite-- gonna go see a movie, have dinner and listen to live music. Hopefully, he won't spend too much time telling me about axels and brake cleaning fluid tonite :)

I got up at six am this morning, opened all the windows and doors, tied the puppies out on the patio, swept, mopped, cleaned, etc. trying to air out the puppy smell before the cable guy came. My internet, phone account was in X's name and I decided to switch it to mine.

We have several students in our school who have swine flu and at least TWO of them showed up to school putzing around!!!! What is wrong with these parents? It is totally irresponsible of them to allow those kiddos out and about infecting everyone. grrr.

Anyhoo, hope you are all doing well this weekend. I am.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do