His name is Les

X asked me today:

Are you still dating more than one guy?

Yes, I have a few that I see on a regular basis.
But I think I have narrowed it down to one at the moment, I'm not sure. (shrug)

What is he like?

He's a truck driving, Harley riding, former Navy Seal, big hairy guy with tattoos.

You like that kind of guy, huh?

Yes, I do, actually.
I do. [smile]


Have you slept with him?

Umm NO [like it's any of your business pffft.]

[His name is Les and he likes me too. He misses me, wants to see me, talk to me, be with me, cuddle me, and isn't afraid to say so. Even better, he is completely available to me. So far, I like him a lot too. It's fun. I am enjoying the process.]

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do