X responds

From: jk b
To: XHUSBAND@yahoo.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 9:39:28 PM
Subject: daughter

Our daughter is sad right now because her boyfriend wants them to take a "break". We both know that is man speak for "I want to look around and see if there is something better". I have spoken to her, but she could use some fatherly advice.

Please contact son regarding what time you want him this weekend and when you will bring him back. I don't know what time I am going to be home, sometimes my car is here but I am not. Please make sure he can get in the house before you drive off.
Thanks.

Julie

X husband actually responds:

Dearest J,

I have always loved you in the past,... somehow somewhere our communication broke down. As much as I would like to blame you,.... I really did love you,.... You grew on me after awhile and I took you for granted. Please forgive me.

This is the first email which I decided to read. My actions and decision to get a divorce was totally wrong but i honestly needed to get away from you,.. if you can understand. I have been living a "WHAT IF,..." life for sooo long.

I am feeling down at the moment,.... and feel like life is not worth living. I will call daughter,.. love can be sooooo hurtful. She is going through what we have gone through in a smaller scale.

I will do my best to support son,... I do not want to be a dead beat father. I will start being responsible from now on. I am making 7:50 an hour and I don't think this job will last. I will send you 100 next paycheck,... need to pay CC and student loans.

Again I apologize and wish you all the best in life. I will seek my destiny in life and will most likely be in China helping the poor orphans whose parents leave them behind to seek work in the cities. It is a very sad situation but I want to do something that will make an impact in this world. I need to teach son to be a better man than me,... not make the same mistakes I've done.

Please take care and be blessed

Love
X

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do