Thankful

Today, I am feeling grateful.

I am thankful for my children. They have been what has kept me going through all of this, giving me a reason to get up and get moving everyday.

I am thankful for my family-- without them, I am not sure I could have done this.

I am thankful for my friends online and off line who have sent me encouraging words, listened to my sad stories, read my endless whining on the blog and are still here today as well as for those at work who have been there when I needed a shoulder to cry on, literally.

I am thankful for David, who reached out to me over a year ago and wouldn't leave me alone until I let him in -spent innumerable hours counseling, consoling, and listening to me. He has been my rock, comforter, encourager and the standard by which I measure all men in my life.

I am thankful that I have a house, a job, degrees, and a car. I believe that there has been a greater plan throughout all this. Being who I am, I believe that God knew this was going to happen and laid the groundwork ahead of time to bring me through all of this. Most of all I am thankful to Him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do