TGIF

Okay, enough of the annoying stuff. Let's have a relatively happy post.....
I bought a new shower curtain with matching accessories. I had my old shower curtain for 15 years, or so, so I think I can finally part with it. I still like it tho.

K, so I saw these cheery little froggy stuff -- a cute tumbler with a frog in it, a lily pad soap dish with a frog perched on the side, toothbrush holder, night light, toilet brush holder, rug, and shower curtain. Beautiful happy shade of blue with sunny yellow accents-- I LOVE the little hand towels. (Are you bored yet? ) Welp, the point is, they make me happy. Just looking at them makes me feel good. That's good, right?

Okay another good thing. I love my lawn guys. They are like the husbands I never had. They even trimmed my hedge this week. I think they love me too!@!!!! :D

I am trying to watch what I eat so that I can be healthier and feel better PLUS save money.
Also, I am stepping back from the "Man Buffet" and am ordering ala carte from now on. I still LOVE and LUSt after men, but I decided to chill out and be choosy. AND as I have said previously I am focusing on second, third dates, etc.

Happy Weekend.

Comments

  1. sounds good to me!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You too you handsome hunka hunka.mrawr!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do