tattoos and weddings

Earlier this evening, I was asked if I were to get a tattoo, what would it be?
lol.
It is an odd question to answer out loud.
Here, no problem.
But that moment, in the flesh, looking anything BUT, I respond "the word 'princess' "
And of course, I have to explain that it would serve as a reminder that,
as one dear person tells me,
I am a princess and I deserve to be treated like one.

Funny that I feel that I have to have it tattooed on my @ss in order to remember. lol.

I'm going to my nephew's wedding this weekend. Not sure how I feel about weddings nowadays.
The last one we went to was while my marriage was unraveling and all I could think about was how much I had cheated myself out of, how little my own marriage resembled anything similar. Yeah, nice huh.

Funny how grief can make us the center of our own little world.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do