Last night I went on a date with my favorite male --- my son. We saw the movie G-force, bought him popcorn and pop. Expensive too! Oh well, he is worth it.

Today, I am thinking of my little Japanese friend and wishing she would come back to Facebook....

K, in regard to my recent bout of the blues. Apparently, I start having PMS a week or so before my period!?! So, next time I start getting down in the dumps, please remind me. Back in the day, it would be just the day before. Guess, I 'm getting older.

My summer vacation is almost over. I have to work on Tuesday and Wednesday next week, off to St. Louis on Friday then work starting Monday again. School starts again on the 13th.

The puppies are still keeping me busy. They have this sweet puppy smell and cute baby grunty noises. But boy oh boy are they a lot of work.

I am going out with Denver guy again tonite before he returns home tomorrow.

Feels like Sunday to me today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do