It's gettin to the point where I am going to have to get it together. Get my act together.

I can't wait around hoping that X will do anything to support his children financially or in any other manner.

Gonna have to just suck it up and figure out how to do this on my own.

Rumor has it he is planning another trip to China, guess all his money is going toward that.

It's just the kids and me. Just us.

I never figured him for someone who would abandon his children at least not to the extent that he has.

X keeps telling son how he hates me and my family.

I wonder how that makes my son feel, my poor baby.

Comments

  1. Your X's telling son that he hates you is an indictment on his own character (or lack thereof), not yours.

    As for child support and paying off his student loans, you might wish to alert the State Department and INS about his impending travel plans. I know they take a very dim view of parents trying to flee legal obligations here at home.

    Good luck.

    TAG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I did some research tho and seems the dad has to be in arrears of five thousand dollars before they will pull the passport or put a hold on it, etc.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do