Do you have the wing?

Today, I had to go back to work, which is very tiring since I have had two months off--hard to get back in the swing of things. Pretty much, need a nap when I get home.

Daughter moved into the dormitory at college today with the help of her father. I had meetings so suggested she ask him for help. It was nice that he did and took pictures of her in her room, etc. Wish we could have done that together but guess that's life. He did give her money to help with her expenses, so that is good. Gonna miss that girl--she was my right hand.

Army guy asked me to go to a movie with him on Saturday. I'm pretty pleased about that.

I just returned from my nephew's wedding yesterday. It was a beautiful wedding and wonderful to watch. However weddings are a bit depressing for me since I never had one of my own (eloped) and shortchanged myself on flowers, hearts, love for a 20 year booty call with a man who wanted a status. YaY me.

However, it did occur to me that perhaps some day, I might actually have a wedding! If so, I want the minister to do the ceremony with a lisp. For an example, see the video clip below~!



Comments

  1. Well I hpe you get your flowers and lisping preacher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. I am a lunatic.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do