Welp, the kids went with their dad last night. I don't know what time or day he will bring them back but I suppose it will be either tonite or tomorrow morning. Daughter went along to make sure brother is okay but I know she wanted to see her dad also.

He sort of made the effort to see them -- called and hung up on me Friday night. I know it was him coz I checked the number. So, I had daughter call her gparents. Her gpa called during day yesterday for her-- I kno her dad was sitting right next to him. lol. Anyhoo, she was out but called back when she returned, then told gpa it was safe for dad to call her in thirty minutes after I left. cheez so complicated to avoid people coz ya hate em. blah blah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do