She's a good girl. No thanks to me.

Dad,
I am very disappointed in you. Have you forgot everything? Have you forgotten what the Lord has said? He wants us to forgive others. Bitterness is the root of all evil.
I still think your are just too prideful. You are putting your selfishness and pride before your son.
All it would take is a simple sentence.
"I am picking up my son from oma's on friday. He will be back on monday"
THATS ALL IT TAKES! NOTHING ELSE! you dont even have to verbal communication! just send her an email! thats it! so simple! you dont even have to READ HER RESPONSE for all i care!!!!
I hope that someday you will learn to forgive mom. Dwelling on such hate is unhealthy.
Love,
C

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do