chink in my armor

Today was a long slow lazy day, but tonite was nice. There is the place in town that is my favorite---it have live music, lots of restaurants, plenty of outdoor places to walk and sit all in a very festive party atmosphere. It was still hot, but by midnite the wind picked up and it was glorious!

Came home and spoke with daughter regarding her visit with X. He told her that he didn't get the job, but his mother told son on Friday that his dad was working. So which is it?
Seems to me that he is hiding the fact that he is working. That really makes me upset in a way--that he would do such a thing, not provide ANYTHING for his children. Even just a hundred dollars. twenty five, ANYTHING. Thought he was beyond being able to hurt me or upset me. turns out that there is still one vulnerable spot.

I will give him until July, then call my lawyer.

Comments

  1. maybe he will act right. I hope so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That will always be a vulnerable spot, because you are their mother and worry about them..He knows that. Don't let him get to you. My ex tried to turn my daughter against me. Be strong. Maybe he will do the right thing, but if he doesn't, do what you need to do. Doesn't sound like he is much of a man if he is lying to you about a job. Take care, hon, and hang in there. Know there are lots of people out here who care about you.
    Good luck with your computer guy =)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do