Sound Bites

"Ur just mad because I found someone better than you"
Everyone is better than me.
"Ur so vindictive"
No, not being vindictive....
"I don't want to get on your bad side"
Umm maybe you shouldn't have started proposing to other women while still my husband?
"I'm know how you can be. You can be so vindictive. I'm scared of getting on your bad side."
Uhh what?
"You have so much anger.."
"What guy are you going to have move in here?"
I don't have a guy.
"There must be a guy. You can't afford this place by yourself."
If I had a guy paying for this place, he'd be here living with me now.
"Let me rub your feet. This is therapy"
"You know as long as I am single, I will always take care of you."
"You have a good heart. I told Rose that.
I wouldnt have stayed with you if you weren't a good person"
"You are a kind hearted person"
"What did you tell them? "
I told them that you went there to see your girlfriend
"Not my girlfriend"
Okay, your fiancee
"Yes, my fiancee"
Flashback from his cell phone texts to her:
"Will you marry me Rose Wang? Will you marry me Rose Wang? Marry me, Rose Wang"


Take a pill, go to sleep.
I'm calm.
It's okay.
I can do this.
Wish I could get him out of my house.
Wish he would stay.
Can't stand to see his face.
Hold me please.
Don't touch me.
Don't leave me.
I don't want to live.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do