Life feels good

Life feels pretty good right now. Son is with his father until tomorrow; daughter is working; I spent a lovely time walking in the park last night with a gentleman.

My marine (Army guy actually) I call him the Marine. Anyway, he said he is just friends with me. That's fine. He's a good guy. Friends are good to have. I have had several first dates, no second dates but I really like it. Dating seems fun at the moment.

My daughter is a bit dismayed that I am going out on a Saturday night while she is sitting home. It's okay though, her time will come.

Things suck for X right now---living with his parents, out of work, his "fiancee" lives in China. AND his Xwife is dating. YaY me.

I'm trying to sell things out of the garage to help cover the bills he racked up on the house. He won't like it but tuff. One condition of his getting to stay as long as he did was that he paid utilities, etc. He didn't.

Lol, I just had the best chat with a young guy coming to look at stuff I am selling. Exchanged life stories, I gave him marital advice, financial advice, and a Dave Ramsey book. lol too funny. He was a cutie too with a young wife and a baby on the way.


ALSO, it's just great having my own house with my children. I am loving keeping it clean, planting flowers, arranging to get my yard taken care of. I feel adult and independent; I feel strong, optimistic and alive.


Life feels good today.

Good thing about being single: Having my own house--being queen of my castle, such as it is.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do