email from my baby bro to X

Baby brother's rock. He is the one on Mom's lap. Here is an email he wrote to X after hearing about last weekend's behavior. woot.

Dear X,


Going forward, I have a few simple rules, and expect them to be followed. If there is any more foolishness, I am going to speak with you. I am quite upset, and will not be flexible on any of these points.
  • You will not enter the house uninvited.
  • You will return all copies of keys you have made.
  • In any future interaction you have with my sister, you will speak respectfully and behave honorably.
  • Julie has right to security. If she desires, she may ask for another family member to be present during any interaction with you. If she does, you will immediately stop speaking, leave the house and wait for someone to arrive.
I have no more patience for this, so expect zero tolerance from me.

J's baby brother

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do