Back to where I started

I am officially divorced. I admit, I did shed a few tears on my way out of the courthouse. Seems that divorce court is a busy place---mostly with marriages that lasted way less than mine did. I think it's sad.

Came home and my kids were gone. Turns out, he got kicked out of truck driving school and is back in town :(. Guess he got the message coz he refuses to speak to me on the phone. He had the kids with him at his mother's. However, he is supposed to make arrangements not just take them.

I was looking forward to his absence. Not thrilled that he is back. Oh well, that's the way it is, I guess.

Looking forward to relaxing a bit.

Comments

  1. Yes, relax, take a deep breath... It must have been rough but you have a new life in front of you to look forward to.
    You will have to talk to him about arranging to see the kids and stuff but first things first, relax just a bit;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well sweets it'll get easier and better.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do