Reality bites 2

Today was my last Financial Peace class. YaY. I learned a lot and made some big decisions as well. Apparently, the house mortgage is in my name. So, rather than allow my credit to be trashed, I am taking over.

I stopped by to have him sign an agreement---I will take care of the house and time share. He takes the credit cards and student loans. It didn't come easily though. He was very hostile, accusatory, etc blaming me for leaving him, for the condition of everything, etc.

The last straw was when he asked my son if he wants a new daddy. Then, I lost it. I told him a few basic truths. He broke down sobbing. "I'm having a hard time letting you go; I can't let go; I love you so much." Ultimately, I comforted, reasoned, and calmed him down. He agreed to go to counseling, signed my proposal, etc. So, it's finally hit him that he is losing me as his wife. Sux. I know how he feels.

Comments

  1. Hey girl, you around? Guess what? You won my blog giveaway - I don't know if you even knew I was having one..... but I did, and you won. (The section for my loyal followers - that is)

    Come on over and find my email in my profile and let me know you are around. If I haven't heard from you by the weekend I will redraw - thanks!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do