I'm mean

The mortgage company for the house (that he wants to keep) called my work. Apparently he is behind on a payment and for some stupid reason my name is FIRST on the loan? I dont get that.

I went over during my break to call from there. The place was dark, messy, smoky. He was probably sleeping. He'd left a pan on the stove with the burner still on. I opened curtains, picked up mess, and tried to call mortgage company, ignoring his repeated demands that I leave.

My son has to go over there tonite. The place is a mess, father is a grump, life sux. Apparently, I am the bad guy. I asked him--what did I do that was so wrong? What have I done wrong? Has everything just come down to a number?

On my way back to work I called him. Fine, I'll keep the house. You move out and find somewhere else to stay, pay me part of the mortgage. No, now he wants to sell it. Maybe I should keep it. What if I am never in a position to buy another house? Even though it didn't get fixed up with a husband, maybe I can get it done. I dunno.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do