Hanging by a Thread

I made it through last night without the tranquilizer which is a good thing.

Today I have been a bit edgy, anxiety creeping up, but so far am okay. I could go to my rebuilding after divorce class at church, but I don't want to. I don't want to see anyone, talk to them, socialize.

I did have a date Monday night with a very interesting 6 " 7 bail bondsman. I enjoyed that. Dunno if it will ever happen again, but was good.

I usually tell mom when I have melt downs, so she was a bit concerned to hear it and thought I would do it again last night. YaY I didn't but it is worth a bit of sympathy. She ironed my jacket, told me the family would come help me paint the walls this weekend, she would even buy paint. I think I might milk this for all its worth! just kidding.

I'm trying to view this as a new freedom--complete freedom.

No problem about the EXsex. I am no longer interested. In fact, I would rather not even see him before he goes. I am not interested in his plans either although he tried to tell me. Pretty much if he goes to see her (his Chinese gf from the internet), that completely severs it for me. AND not gonna drive him to airport, pick him up, etc. Anyhoo, kinda hanging by a thread here.

It's been Teacher Appreciation Week here -- they have been appreciating us so much during appreciation week with carbs upon carbs topped by carbs. And of course I don't say no often..... Gonna go back on Atkins once I get settled back in house.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do