Why I LOVE Second Life

1. There is no gravity.

  • I can be free to float like a butterfly without care or worry. My breasts are firm, backside tight, skin-- lovely. I can change the color and style of my hair at will.

2. I can be a child.

  • I can do silly gestures until I drive people insane. I can wear any article in my inventory all over my body at the same time until I look like a pile of junk. Then I can dance!

Some of my best times:

  • I teeter-tottered with the grim reaper on a banana.
  • For St. Patricks day, I wore a leprechaunesque outfit and sat on my pot of gold at the end of my own personal rainbow. Every day for a couple weeks!
  • I dressed like a big banana with sunglasses, a fruit hat, and cookie monster slippers--and did a dance.
  • Speaking of dancing, I can dance for hours without getting tired.

3. No-strings socialization

  • I can meet people from all over the world, speak with them, dance with them and if they annoy me, mute them! :)

4. There is a power button.

If things stop being fun, entertaining, or distracting, I can shut it off for days at a time.

Comments

  1. I don't even dare go there since I could feel myself get sucked in - easily addicted to that sort of thing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do