When it Rains

I was feeling a bit out of sorts on Tuesday. My mother and son were having issues getting along. Nonetheless, I decided to go to this new group. Driving over a scenic hilly area, a deer ran in front of my and I slammed on my brakes, swerved hard and just clipped it. The deer was fine but my brakes that were already grinding turned to a constant grind.

I made it to baby daddy's house, but of course he was gone. I decided I'd wait there for him to return and have him take me home. It sucked being there... couldn't hack into his computer coz he put a password on as I had advised him to do. bumPers!

So, I then got sad. Life sux, no husband, who's gonna help me wah wah wah.. called by baby bro and as usual, he came to rescue me and take me home.. Even sounded like he would fix them for me YaY.

The next day I had made transportation arrangements to and from work but found out that baby daddy was gonna come get us and had been going to places pricing parts for my car. I was so relieved that he would help me I teared up, then cried coz that was so pathetic and coz I was angry. Yeah I have a whole range of emotions.

Nice of him to help.

Last night I went to the divorce recovery group and later went out to a place with them. Tonite, same thing. On my way there, my check engine light came on.
gah.

Comments

  1. sometimes the only good news is bad news..(brakes)..and Murphys law..states."if it can go wrong...it will"...(engine lite)..glad u weren't hurt in ur brush with the deer...and i hope this comment gets thru to ya..i'm kinda a noob at this..please keep ur spirits high..life will get better for u..
    DonG

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do