stuck

Shortly after my previous post, he got me. First, in IM then on the phone. Same ole stuff but now is making out that I "wasn't there for him", not the other way around, so of course its MY fault. I don't know if I have the strength to go through all this. Most of the time, I am so glad to be rid of him but then something happens and I have a melt down.

Have I mentioned that I do not like roller coasters? Seems like I am stuck on one, like it or not, for the foreseeable future.

Today, I was busy taking care of college paperwork for my daughter and financial disclosure stuff for my lawyer. That started me off. Then husband is still in the running for that job in Florida so had a thing for that today.

A voice in the back of my head started to wail and sob----"DON"T LEAVE ME!!!!!" That's the voice of the young woman who married him, followed him around the world and back, stayed with him through so many problems for twenty years. Sometimes it gets hard to breathe.

Took my anti-anxiety pill. I should be okay after a good night's sleep.

Comments

  1. You must let yourself go through each emotional step.... just remember where you want to end and keep walking toward that point.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do