Chinese Japanese, Daddy's got Three KnEeS

I am okay. Things are good. I had the house to myself most of Saturday after returning from out of town. I was pretty tired, so slept a lot. Later, my son and his father came to pick me up for lunch.

Baby's daddy walked straight into my bedroom like he owned the place. Saw a candy bar wrapper.
" You've been eating candy!"
umm well duh!
"I thought you were on a program" (puzzled voice. pffft huh?)
"Pffft me? Nawww, I am not on a stinkin program. I can eat chocolate whenEVER I want and you don't get to fuss about it" YaY. "Chocolate enhances my mood" yeah, I am addicted.
When he went out of my room leaving his cell phone on my bed, I peeked at the texts. yeah u kno I did. pfft Of CoURSe.
"Rose Wang, will you marry me?"
"Will you marry me, Rose Wang?"
"Will you marry me, Rose Wang?"

That's the China girl.

I know for a fact he asked the Japanese gf to marry him too.

Prolly a few more. Covering all his bases, I guess.

Didn't upset me this time.

He might get a job down south and move. I think that would be fine, but told him he had better do something with the house first. I am not gonna mess with it.

Comments

  1. poppin in... not sure what kind of comment to leave after that post ;) I hope the part about you being fine is true.
    Jules

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do