Big boobs and cell phone stashing part 2


Remember my first cell phone stashing story? Well it just keeps getting better.
A few weeks ago, I went out of town with my family. In the car, I was telling my mom about the aforementioned cell phone stashing incident, which she thought was odd. Of course. I guess it came up because I was in the passenger seat with her cell phone making calls for her.

When we arrived at the hotel and were getting ready for a banquet she wanted her phone back, but I told her I already gave it back. We disagreed. A few seconds later when I was in the other room I happened to look down. Yeah you guessed it. Sheepishly, I emerged into the main room, removed the phone from my cleavage and handed it to her. *giggle*

SO, this stashing business is getting out of hand. I need to stop it. The other day, I found out that storing two sharpened pencils, tips up, in between my boobs is a bad idea. What would I say in the emergency room? Umm, ahh, I was just....

Just yesterday, I left the house to go to the Social Security office but stopped to get gas down the road. I then realized that I had left my cellphone at home so went back for it. Couldn't find it anywhere. Then it struck me.... yeah.. in the handy dandy cleavage. *giggle*

Would you also like to use this handy spot for storage but just don't have what it takes? Check out this great new product!

Yup, I'm a goober!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do