Things I Know

I saw this on one of the blogs I follow and decided it looked like a good idea for me. Here goes (with a twist):

What I learned in 2008:

1. I'd rather be alone than have to hear how he never wanted to be with me even one more time.
2. I'd rather be alone than have to be afraid that he will keep me up all night.
3. I'd rather live for my children than die for my marriage.
4. I'm much happier on the whole, without him.
5. If I could, I'd stay with him.
6. I learned how small my world had become.
7. I discovered how freeing it is not to have to answer to someone for everything I do.
8. I realized how much I love being with my children.
9. I learned I had anemia - blood volume down 30%.
10. I learned that I had chronic gallbladder problems and had it taken out.


What I want for 2009:

1. I want to lose weight and feel better in all areas of my life.
2. I want to be closer to my daughter before she goes to college.
3. I want to stop crying about the loss of my marriage.
4. I want to get out of debt, save money, plan for the future.
5. I want to travel, meet men, laugh and love.
6. I want to stop having sex with my ex husband.
7. I want to eat healthier, exercise more, and go to the moon.
8. I was just checking to see if you were paying attention.

Okay, that's all I have for now. I'll work on this.

Comments

  1. You know what you should do,you are the fortunate.Compared with me,I almost losting all my life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do