pffft, Moms.

Wow, I was wrong. I do have more tears.
I called him.
Yeah, I know what you're thinking--- but I just didn't feel right about it.
SO, I called and apologized. Now, now, quit shaking ur head.
It really doesn't hurt to apologize, especially when u feel guilty about something.
That is called a CONSCIENCE.
Just because some people we deal with don't have one, doesn't mean we shouldn't heed ours.
Ok, so I apologized for making him angry.
Then I went on to explain that I am hurting quite a bit.
That I miss having my children with me all the time.
That I have to get used to not having him around.
He was like "awww, come here and I will massage your feet." lol
I was like Noooo that is part of the problem. You need to keep your hands off of me.
You're not taking my feelings into consideration.
You wouldn't like someone to treat OUR DAUGHTER that way would you? To take advantage of her feelings, to use her physically even though uninterested in marriage?
Yeah, that got him.
He said from now on, he will be more respectful of me.
Turned out to be a helpful conversation,
but then I cried for another hour or so.
Finally my mom gave me a hug. (First time since all this has happened (October).
Then she put me to work.
sweeping, scrubbing, vacuuming
Nothing like physical labor to make
pity parties go away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do